Hello guest, if you are reading this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in just minutes, you will not regret joining our active community.
# Welcome guest. or RegisterForgot password ?

Manipulate.se

To remove all advertisements and upgrade your account membership, do so by clicking here.
Help me Decide ?

FeaR
◇Request a PM before all deals◇
Verified
Koins: 199 Joined:Mar 2012 Reputation: Posts: 4,412 Threads: 415 Kudos Received: 1,497
OnyxDonatorPowerMaster DonatorPower+Gift GiverGamerCheesePosterTutorialKoin Whore3 year anniversaryForum JunkieKudos KingDetectiveSuggesterStaffHustlerSupporterPhilly's HelpersK.R.E.A.M (Koins Rule Everything Around Me)HelperRoyaltyPintTriforceUneven.netHalloween '14 -'17ReferralSunOrbEx-Staff
Well I can't decide if I should Purchase Halo 4 or not. I played Halo CE and Halo 2 and Halo 3 I loved all 3 of those. I hated hated Halo Reach so this is my concern is Halo 4 to much like Halo Reach ? Should I buy it or wait till Call of duty black ops 2 comes out ? I don't want to purchase both and end up just playing one so what do you think ?

To remove all advertisements and upgrade your account membership, do so by clicking here.
Summon
Make America Great Again
Koins: 3 Joined:Mar 2012 Posts: 2,206 Threads: 64 Kudos Received: 72
OnyxPosterForum JunkieCheese
If you can't decide you should try to borrow the game for a day or play a few split screen matches with a friend just to get a feel for it.