Hello guest, if you are reading this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in just minutes, you will not regret joining our active community.
# Welcome guest. or RegisterForgot password ?

To remove all advertisements and upgrade your account membership, do so by clicking here.
[RARE] ForumKorner Ownership Opportunity!!!

ii

Philly
ONLY DEAL VIA PM'S!
Administrators
Investors Supporter Verified
Koins: 3,368 Joined:Mar 2011 Posts: 16,766 Threads: 2,483 Kudos Received: 2,438
Elite UpgraderPintHustlerGamblerPost GuruPhilly's StarInvestorTriforceHoneyPrestigeUneven.net
At this time I not only need help with running the site in general but also need to raise some funds to invest back into the site forum hosting, the new theme currently being developed and new highly desired features. For these purposes I am looking to offer one lucky member the opportunity of a lifetime. 

I am offering the first member interested 7% of ForumKorner in exchange for $300. This price and percentage amount IS negotiable and given the right member interested, trust and a few other factors I may be willing to setup some sort of plan for payments to complete full payment. For an example something such as, $100 each friday for 3 weeks.

Some users may think, why are you selling this for so low, or why are you selling for so high. In my opinion this in a reasonable price and if you are an interested party I will not only tell you why but show you why I came up with these figures. If this partnership works out then you will EASILY make your money back and way more. I am looking for someone 100% serious and dedicated!!!

As I said this will only be availible to one member interested and I really can't imagine this lasting very long. If you are interested please get in touch and we will work out the details and everything else. 

Payment will be expected via PayPal or Bitcoin only.

To remove all advertisements and upgrade your account membership, do so by clicking here.
Philly
ONLY DEAL VIA PM'S!
Administrators
Elite UpgraderPintHustlerGamblerPost GuruPhilly's StarInvestorTriforceHoneyPrestigeUneven.net
I know how some people are with offers like this, this thread will be closed when this is no longer availible. What I did was if you want to pay now, the full $300 I went ahead and bumped it up to 10% ownership and if you can only do payments and $100 payment to start it would be 7%!! Insane room for profit here, with literally nothing to lose! Come be apart of the team and help FK grow to it's true potential!

VenetxLLC+
ForumKorner Verified
Verified
Koins: 16 Joined:Mar 2017 Reputation: Posts: 4 Threads: 3 Kudos Received: 0
@Philly ~ Allready Organized this with you, a Private Deal. Just letting u guys know and the sale and thread is still open @Everyone Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017, 04:52 AM by VenetxLLC.)

Trophix
Banned
Koins: 11 Joined:Jan 2014 Posts: 239 Threads: 50 Kudos Received: 10
5 Year Anniversary
I've gone ahead and sent my first increment of $150 on PayPal. Looking forward to the partnership. I feel if anyone thinks $300 is too much they don't make their own money, or are just cheap.

Philly
ONLY DEAL VIA PM'S!
Administrators
(04-21-2017, 06:04 AM)Trophix Wrote:  I've gone ahead and sent my first increment of $150 on PayPal. Looking forward to the partnership. I feel if anyone thinks $300 is too much they don't make their own money, or are just cheap.
Payment has been received sir, this thread is a separate deal however our deal is similar for sure.

Please let me know if you have any questions guys/girls.

vitam1ns
Koins: 7 Joined:Apr 2017 Reputation: Posts: 3 Threads: 1 Kudos Received: 0
@Philly I may have a solution to your "hosting problems". I personally own about 10 premium domains and I'm only paying around 100$ per YEAR; for unlimited bandwidth, mail server (for your domain), infinite mailboxes, unlimited storage, comes with PHP 2 and higher, MySQL, Linux OR Windows hosting choices, along with MSSQL (optional) and ASP.NET(optional during package setup, both free to activate). Head on over to Ecowebhosting.co.uk and create an account. They have account upgrades and the one I described above is the highest PERSONAL package (I think don't quote me on that..) that charges Yearly. I myself got one year free of an Advanced account thru a UDEMY course for 10$ (but that was during their winter sale, might be higher now) I bought the UDEMY course and it came with that free one year Advanced ECOHOSTING upgrade. Feel free to email me @ [email protected], and we can workout further contact/better contact methods. Sorry If a little vague and spontanious on my description but I can explain it better if you want!

Trophix
Banned
Koins: 11 Joined:Jan 2014 Posts: 239 Threads: 50 Kudos Received: 10
5 Year Anniversary
If you're a dedicated ForumKorner member, a Webmaster with experience, or even someone looking to invest in the project and see it grow I'd recommend this deal. I personally vouch for Philly as being fully authentic and a legitimate dealer. I've discussed the project with him myself and he indeed has big plans for the site to get it back off its feet. If you're interested in helping the site develop then take this deal. Don't forget ForumKorner is one of the most successful MyBB Forums to ever surface, it's in every biggest MyBB forums list as proof.

Philly is also a cool guy, and a respectable man. Good luck with selling this though Philly.

-Trophix

NeoGen
ForumKorner Supporter
Supporter
Koins: 231 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: Posts: 187 Threads: 38 Kudos Received: 5
Koin WhoreSupporterHelperK.R.E.A.M (Koins Rule Everything Around Me)Merry Christmas
I feel like a lot of the posts should be achieved, to help with the hosting.

Jaii
One & Only
Archetypal
Koins: 25 Joined:Mar 2014 Reputation: Posts: 9,242 Threads: 799 Kudos Received: 2,233
OnyxPosterPowerDonatorKudos KingReporterGift GiverMaster DonatorPower+Forum JunkieDetectiveSports LoverExtreme ReporterCheeseTutorialHalloween '14 -'16Post JunkieSuggesterKoin WhoreSupporterGroup LeaderYouTube
I'd do this, but I'm not too sure on how well I could put my trust into you. Considering the basic fact that each contact method I've had with you keeps getting jacked. Contact me, I can possibly do this.

Philly
ONLY DEAL VIA PM'S!
Administrators
(04-24-2017, 03:57 PM)Jaii Wrote:  I'd do this, but I'm not too sure on how well I could put my trust into you. Considering the basic fact that each contact method I've had with you keeps getting jacked. Contact me, I can possibly do this.
I PMed you back, currently I am using a private Skype and Private Kik and only a lucky few have it so I am pretty sure we're safe as long as they remain private. Using PM to contact me/deal is always safe however and preferred over using any messenger. Hope to talk to you soon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling a group and award ownership. Chill 9 294 11-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Chill
  Resale Rights // Ownership to IncreGen.net // $250 earned this month Taunt 2 201 07-22-2015, 09:11 AM
Last Post: dree
  looking to buy gaiaonline rare items Samus 2 64 06-19-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Samus