Hello guest, if you are reading this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in just minutes, you will not regret joining our active community.
# Welcome guest. or RegisterForgot password ?

To remove all advertisements and upgrade your account membership, do so by clicking here.
4-20-17 News & Updates!

ii

Philly
ONLY DEAL VIA PM'S!
Administrators
Koins: 3,411 Joined:Mar 2011 Posts: 16,776 Threads: 2,485 Kudos Received: 2,462
PintHustlerGamblerPost GuruPhilly's StarInvestor
Hello members of ForumKorner,
I hope you all are doing well, I just wanted to give everyone an update on what is going on and what is to come! Honestly I was going to keep the site down until all the updates were completed but due to the amount of users that wanted me to open the board now convinced me. Below you can see a few things that are planned or currently already in the process of completion. At this time we highly seek suggestions and encourage you to let us know your opinions on what you would like to see. If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns please let us know! 

Expected updates:
WAY better hosting!
Staff team recruitment.
Deletion of many awards.
Frequent contests/giveaways.
Deletion of some Upgrade groups.
Frequent updates and new features.
New theme in the process of creation.
Recruitment of partner for official FK Twitch stream.
Permanent deletion of all Private Messages before 4-20-17.
Recruitment of Official Middleman to manage and handle all trades.
Merge Supporter and Investor Membership's and keep only one of the upgrades. 
There will be much more to come and more details to come as each update gets completed.

To remove all advertisements and upgrade your account membership, do so by clicking here.
Eminem
King of Controversy
Stoners
Koins: 707 Joined:Mar 2015 Reputation: Posts: 761 Threads: 105 Kudos Received: 101
OnyxForum Junkie
Sounds good my dude. Can't wait to see these come to light Smile

Alpha
イカロス
Anime
Koins: 90 Joined:Dec 2013 Reputation: Posts: 2,595 Threads: 33 Kudos Received: 532
OnyxPosterForum JunkieAnimeDonatorPowerHalloween '14 -'17Philly's HelpersMaster DonatorExtreme DonatorMoney MakerPower+SupporterKudos KingUneven.net
When you merge supporter and investors will everyone who has either or stay in it?
And I'm a little sad about the pms getting deleted.
I hope to see some better activity and changes here soon.

Trophix
Apprentice
Koins: 11 Joined:Jan 2014 Reputation: Posts: 239 Threads: 50 Kudos Received: 10
5 Year Anniversary
The whole not showing whose online thing makes me feel extra lonely here lol, also, if you could respond on the mybb community I'd appreciate that. I am Kioshi.

Thanks

Philly
ONLY DEAL VIA PM'S!
Administrators
(04-20-2017, 08:14 PM)Alpha Wrote:  When you merge supporter and investors will everyone who has either or stay in it?
And I'm a little sad about the pms getting deleted.
I hope to see some better activity and changes here soon.
Yes if you are supporter and not Investor or Investor without Supporter you still will obtain the merged upgrade. At this time it is undecided if the name will be either "Supporter", "Investor" or something else. 

(04-20-2017, 08:21 PM)Trophix Wrote:  The whole not showing whose online thing makes me feel extra lonely here lol, also, if you could respond on the mybb community I'd appreciate that. I am Kioshi.

Thanks
Have Skype or Kik?

Alpha
イカロス
Anime
Koins: 90 Joined:Dec 2013 Reputation: Posts: 2,595 Threads: 33 Kudos Received: 532
OnyxPosterForum JunkieAnimeDonatorPowerHalloween '14 -'17Philly's HelpersMaster DonatorExtreme DonatorMoney MakerPower+SupporterKudos KingUneven.net
(04-20-2017, 08:31 PM)Philly Wrote:  Yes if you are supporter and not Investor or Investor without Supporter you still will obtain the merged upgrade. At this time it is undecided if the name will be either "Supporter", "Investor" or something else. 

Nice. I can't wait for the upcoming updates

Trophix
Apprentice
Koins: 11 Joined:Jan 2014 Reputation: Posts: 239 Threads: 50 Kudos Received: 10
5 Year Anniversary
(04-20-2017, 08:31 PM)Philly Wrote:  Yes if you are supporter and not Investor or Investor without Supporter you still will obtain the merged upgrade. At this time it is undecided if the name will be either "Supporter", "Investor" or something else. 

Have Skype or Kik?

I've sent you a response regarding it on the mybb community site.

Joker
I am annoying.
Elite
Koins: 276 Joined:Sep 2015 Reputation: Posts: 2,193 Threads: 147 Kudos Received: 276
OnyxPrimeforumsPoster
I'll miss the messages, I always find them something funny to look back on.

Glad you're making some updates though man, I miss this place.

Phantom'-
Bʟᴇss Uᴘ
Blue Lions
Koins: 190 Joined:Dec 2013 Reputation: Posts: 3,315 Threads: 249 Kudos Received: 517
OnyxDonatorPowerKoin WhorePoster4th of JulySupporterMaster DonatorPower+Forum JunkieK.R.E.A.M (Koins Rule Everything Around Me)ContributorPhilly's StarKey to success Kudos KingUneven.netHalloween '14 -'17Merry Christmas
I'm looking forward to joinig that official MM service.
Question: You said deletiob of awards/custom groups, will people be refunded for their award/groups they bought?

Anyways, great to see some updates happening.

Philly
ONLY DEAL VIA PM'S!
Administrators
(04-21-2017, 02:57 AM)Phantom\ Wrote:  I'm looking forward to joinig that official MM service.
Question: You said deletiob of awards/custom groups, will people be refunded for their award/groups they bought?

Anyways, great to see some updates happening.
If you are truly interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. As for your question unfortunately not, best that could be offered is site-related compensation such as upgrades, however I also am very happy to individually negotiate and try to appease to each and everyone that lost a group or award. The thing is however, I only deleted groups and awards so far that their owners just have not been active or signed into FK in several months. Everyone that is active, has been active and attains an active group/award had no changes/deletion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4/9/2015 Updates! Philly 14 913 04-09-2015, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Astro
  01/10/2015 News & Updates! Philly 30 1,753 01-15-2015, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Space Time
  1/3/2015 Updates Philly 83 4,444 01-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Pandas