Hello guest, if you are reading this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in just minutes, you will not regret joining our active community.
# Welcome guest. or RegisterForgot password ?

To remove all advertisements and upgrade your account membership, do so by clicking here.
Want a custom UID?

ii

Philly
ONLY DEAL VIA PM'S!
Administrators
Koins: 3,450 Joined:Mar 2011 Posts: 16,795 Threads: 2,490 Kudos Received: 2,466
PintHustlerGamblerPost GuruPhilly's StarInvestor
Tongue 
Because this has became so desirable I have decided to offer the opportunity for users to purchase custom user ids. If you choose to buy a UID keep in mind your account will lose absolutely nothing. If you lose even the smallest thing I will refund your entire payment, and you will keep the UID.

Rules/Requirements:
Nothing under UID 100 will be sold at this time, unless listed below.
The UID you desire must not be currently used on an active account.

Lower Priced UID's:

Higher Priced UID's:

Payment steps:
Send money to [email protected] with your current UID, and the UID you would like it to be in the paypal notes. Send as goods or services.

Then simply pm me and I will make the changes for you asap.

*Prices are set to change at ANY given time.

The following 5 users have given Philly kudos for this post:
Jaii, Nevermind, Philosophy, Sapphire+, м¢ℓσνιη

To remove all advertisements and upgrade your account membership, do so by clicking here.
Fireworks
Born with the Will of D.
Koins: 2 Joined:Dec 2013 Posts: 2,023 Threads: 161 Kudos Received: 319
OnyxDonatorPowerPosterMaster DonatorMaster DonatorPower+Supporter
(12-30-2013, 09:51 PM)Philly Wrote:  Because this has became so desirable I have decided to offer the opportunity for users to purchase custom user ids.

I will only offer user ids from accounts that have absolutely no posts, meaning the account is completely inactive, and never will be used. If you would like to make an inquiry on a UID, shoot me a PM.

Wait, so I'm confused. Regular members can't do anything with this?

The following 1 user have given Fireworks kudos for this post:
tattoo

Nevermind
Brought to the water
Koins: 2 Joined:Feb 2013 Posts: 5,700 Threads: 663 Kudos Received: 1,467
Grammar FreakSuggesterReporterSticky
This is great, Philly. I will be purchasing the one that we discussed very soon.

The following 1 user have given Nevermind kudos for this post:
pukla10

Poop
Something Amazing
Candy
Koins: 9 Joined:Apr 2012 Reputation: Posts: 6,902 Threads: 680 Kudos Received: 1,051
DonatorOnyxPosterPowerGift Giver3 year anniversaryForum JunkieKudos KingPost Junkie
You should give me the UID 69 as a vouch

Mace
Onyx
Onyx
Koins: 1 Joined:Jan 2013 Reputation: Posts: 848 Threads: 79 Kudos Received: 8
Onyx
What if the UID doesn't exist? Can you make it exist? Just wondering. I want UID 6 but it doesn't exist.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2013, 12:02 AM by Mace.)

The following 1 user have given Mace kudos for this post:
pukla10

Trilogy
dead man
Koins: 14 Joined:Aug 2012 Posts: 3,599 Threads: 444 Kudos Received: 2,005
OnyxPowerDonatorPosterForum JunkieDetectivePower+Kudos KingMerry ChristmasMaster DonatorKoin Whore
I want UID 7, it doesn't exist. I will be taking that vouch copy Wink

Prepare+
OF
Power+
Koins: 4 Joined:Jun 2013 Reputation: Posts: 3,266 Threads: 168 Kudos Received: 270
OnyxDonatorPowerGift GiverSuggesterGraphicsCool CatYouTubePosterMarijuanaNinjaMaster DonatorPower+TutorialReporterGrammar FreakForum Junkie
I've sent you a PM about this, man. I'm interested if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Greed+
Veni vidi vici.
Power+
Koins: 8 Joined:Mar 2011 Reputation: Posts: 4,854 Threads: 336 Kudos Received: 480
OnyxDonatorPowerMaster DonatorGamerReporterOld Timer4th of JulyPosterCool CatYouTubeRoyaltyGrammar FreakPower+GamblerExtreme Donator3 year anniversaryPost JunkieForum JunkieSuggesterEx-Staff
You should make it so that everyone can't go like down a digit, for example, 4 digits(9876) cant switch to 3 digits(567)

The following 2 users have given Greed kudos for this post:
Megaman, pukla10

Fireworks
Born with the Will of D.
Koins: 2 Joined:Dec 2013 Posts: 2,023 Threads: 161 Kudos Received: 319
OnyxDonatorPowerPosterMaster DonatorMaster DonatorPower+Supporter
Oh never mind I see what this is. Let me find a UID I like and we'll see.

Hysteria+
I play FK, do you?
Power+
Koins: 1 Joined:May 2013 Reputation: Posts: 1,551 Threads: 125 Kudos Received: 243
OnyxDonatorMaster DonatorPowerPower+3 year anniversaryForum Junkie
(12-30-2013, 09:57 PM)GrƷƷd Wrote:  You should make it so that everyone can't go like down a digit, for example, 4 digits(9876) cant switch to 3 digits(567)

i do not agree with this. What kind of person would specify for any 4 digit number? Not desirable.

The following 4 users have given Hysteria kudos for this post:
, Glubz, pukla10, SOS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vengeance for sale (Usergroup with custom font) tattoo 40 1,589 06-07-2015, 08:26 PM
Last Post: tattoo
  Usergroup with custom font. tattoo 11 635 05-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Last Post: tattoo
  1/3/2015 Auction #1 (Custom Group w/ FONT!) Philly 19 1,147 01-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Philly