• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ummm?

Peter C

Not sure what's wrong with some of the users here, but they don't listen. Sneak asked users like five times to not post unless you're OP, yet they still go on posting. Some even question what helpers are doing.
If it keeps going like this, I doubt this is going to workout.

Peter C

I just saw users arguing with Sneak, and questioning his actions so I thought I'd discuss this. Anyways I'll forward it to the Staff next time by reporting.

All Day Win

Onyx user!
If the argue with anyone of you just tell me Ill take care of it and warn them.

Techno

User is banned.
Peter C said:
Not sure what's wrong with some of the users here, but they don't listen. Sneak asked users like five times to not post unless you're OP, yet they still go on posting. Some even question what helpers are doing.

Well depends, seeing as you are active. I can set a few moderators of this section or something.

tsgh mike

Mike said:
Peter C said:

Well depends, seeing as you are active. I can set a few moderators of this section or something.
That sounds nice.

Peter C

I think Sneak's doing a great job moderating, don't need any more moderators, at least not now.