• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The fast road to 99 magic [F2P & P2P]

Singed

Onyx user!
Akolt said:
Not going to flame but this method is all over youtube so you're abit late buddy. Anyway thanks for sharing it with the community!
Not going to flame but maybe you should fucking learn to read dates before gravedigging shit -_-

Deadlybot

Another really good way is making gatestones in dung and dropping them, I hit 50k per hour with them easy at only 35 magic or so :p

Sorry didn't read the last post date :)

itlahic said:
Great guide really helped me out :)
-itlahic

stop grave digging, this post is from 2011 ffs and your name is all up the new post feed, it's so annoying and all you post is great guide really helped me out in each post, please someone close all threads so this nerd can stop gravedigging and remove his post count!

Singed

Onyx user!
Noble said:
stop grave digging, this post is from 2011 ffs and your name is all up the new post feed, it's so annoying and all you post is great guide really helped me out in each post, please someone close all threads so this nerd can stop gravedigging and remove his post count!
I don't mind if members gravedig my threads providing it's some kind of healthy criticism or praise. I can however, see where you're coming from here. If it's merely a half-hearted attempt to jack up post count, it can be rather annoying at times.

Eon

Onyx user!
Noble said:
..You didn't seem to care the last time you posted on a gravedigged thread ._.

absentkid12

I might try this out because I have been alching and I find that very boring. I also need to get my smithing level up so this would work for me.

alezcas

It is kinda hard to read of all those colors, but thanks and maybe I will try it in the future!