• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking To Get Rid of Discounts Codes for League of Legends Website to get 50% off

Mikester

I’m selling discounts codes for a league of legends boosting website where you can get 50 Dollars discount off on orders below 100 Dollars in eloboostleague.com

I’ve quitted League because of studies, so I have no use for these codes, I’m looking to sell them really cheap if anyone is interested.

Hit me up on disc: Lokimaster#9766

AlaniSantos

I think it's cool that you're looking to pass on those discount codes. It's like spreading the love of gaming even when you're out of the scene yourself.
Selling them cheap is a solid move. Better someone gets some use out of them than letting them go to waste, right? So, if anyone's keen to snag a deal on boosting their League game, they should definitely hit you up on disc.
Also, if you're still on the grind for some extra cash, I've got a suggestion. Have you ever checked out those online apps that pay? They're kinda like your own little side hustle, you know? Perfect for making some cash without cutting into your study time too much.