• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Spanishhhhh....

Aurora

User is banned.
Fuck Spanish. My teacher it shit and if you're failing then that sucks for you. She doesn't help for anything and I am failing for the year. Right now, I have to get at least a 74 on my exam to pass for the year. What should I do guys? I have a before school conference with her and my dad tomorrow and she's going to blame it all on me. She won't let me redo a test I got a bad grade on either.

halp.

Bump Bot

Are you failing English too?
In all seriousness ask her again and explain if she still says no try better next year.

Aurora

User is banned.
Pun said:
Are you failing English too?
In all seriousness ask her again and explain if she still says no try better next year.

Lol no sorry I am tired as hell and at school right now. I am not going to summer school, sorry,

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Try to convince your dad that she sucks at teaching. There's no way you can avoid this with the given time frame.

Aurora

User is banned.
wash said:
Try to convince your dad that she sucks at teaching. There's no way you can avoid this with the given time frame.

I did, and he believes me, but at the conference tomorrow she's going to act good. Nobody else but a few people actually fail like me, but that's because they have taken Spanish before and they know the stuff...I'm new to this.

Aurora

User is banned.
wash said:
@Pls try to study as much as you can it won't do much though

I don't know. The exam is multiple choice which is a first for her, and I know the stuff but just have trouble remembering it sometimes. If I see the answer there I may know it.

Aurora

User is banned.
wash said:
@Pls try to study as much as you can it won't do much though

I don't know. The exam is multiple choice which is a first for her, and I know the stuff but just have trouble remembering it sometimes. If I see the answer there I may know it.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Pls said:

Its pretty easy to wing multiple choice tests on language as long as you know basic concepts and translations. I just winged my Latin 3 exam based purely on using basic concepts.

Aurora

User is banned.
wash said:
Its pretty easy to wing multiple choice tests on language as long as you know basic concepts and translations. I just winged my Latin 3 exam based purely on using basic concepts.

Yea I'm just going to study my ass off and hope I can snipe at least a 74. Shouldn't be that hard now that I think about it.

Akatsuki

User is banned.
You should tell him about what she does, you know specifics. Spanish isn't that big of a subject anyways. It's just a sub course that isn't that big of a problem.

Monty

Onyx user!
conozco un poquito espanol
yo uso lo para mi trabajo
:D

Motion

User is banned.
recored the class show how carless she is. thats what i did for my italian class. she cant control anything we do in that class

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
I hate my Spanish teacher as well she can't teach we get a test every Friday wether you were here that week or not. Most of the time I don't even understand the lesson; and I grew up with Hispanic parents who didn't know any English. So my main language is Spanish as well.