• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Math...Arc Length and shit

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Currently in Chapter 10 of Geometry, where it's circles...Arc Length and all that jazz.

Since my teacher is a butthead, I can't find a PDF version of the worksheet I have, and I don't have a phone or anything to take a picture of it either.

Although, if anyone can tell me the basics on how to use the Arc Length formula, it'd be much appreciated.

@"Acrocide"

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Acrocide said:
I will get right on this. Give me 15.

Gracias, gracias. Thanks bro, much appreciated, got my exams coming up next Tuesday so I really need to kick it in gear.

Acrocide

User is banned.
Bill-

What formula is the one from Geometry? There is another formula for Calculus II that I somewhat remember. Can you also give me an example problem (i.e your homework problem, example from class, etc.) with an answer?

Mystical Bill said:
Gracias, gracias. Thanks bro, much appreciated, got my exams coming up next Tuesday so I really need to kick it in gear.

If you need some personal tutoring via Skype I'm always willing to help.

Color

Easy, easy. PM some examples of your questions.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Acrocide said:
Bill-

What formula is the one from Geometry? There is another formula for Calculus II that I somewhat remember. Can you also give me an example problem (i.e your homework problem, example from class, etc.) with an answer?

Sadly, I cannot find an example that's completed with all work finished, my teacher uses Moodle to post answers but to prevent us just copying it, he doesn't put work, just the final answers.

Here's the formula though:
DX4YrLN.gif

Acrocide

User is banned.
Mystical Bill said:
Sadly, I cannot find an example that's completed with all work finished, my teacher uses Moodle to post answers but to prevent us just copying it, he doesn't put work, just the final answers.

Here's the formula though:
DX4YrLN.gif

This would be better explained through Skype. PM me and I'll send you my Skype name.