• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Business Quiz Me! [Grade 10]

Gor

Washed IG Plug
So I just got around to finishing off reviewing for my business exam (June 17th) and feeling confident so drop me some questions!

Questions On:
Anything business related that a grade 10 student would know.
• Supply & Demand Factors
• Marketing
• Basic Accounting
• Business Cycle and etc.…

Fresh

Power member.
What is Business Cycle and what are 2 key part's to remember.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Fresh said:
What is Business Cycle and what are 2 key part's to remember.

Business cycle of a product is the life cycle of a product and how it revolves and attracts customers.

Steps:
•Introduction - Product is launched
• Growth - Product attracts more customers and sales are rising steadily. At this point manufacturers must make wise choices as competitors start coming in with similar and / or better products

• Maturity - Product has been out for a while now and sales are not increasing nor decreasing. They remain constant

• Decision Point - At this point manufacturers are unable to attract customers and they must decide on the fate of there product.

Fresh

Power member.
GOR said:
Business cycle of a product is the life cycle of a product and how it revolves and attracts customers.

Steps:
•Introduction - Product is launched
• Growth - Product attracts more customers and sales are rising steadily. At this point manufacturers must make wise choices as competitors start coming in with similar and / or better products

• Maturity - Product has been out for a while now and sales are not increasing nor decreasing. They remain constant

• Decision Point - At this point manufacturers are unable to attract customers and they must decide on the fate of there product.

Damn, Good answer, I think you will do fine on your exam. Good luck though.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Fresh said:
Damn, Good answer, I think you will do fine on your exam. Good luck though.

Thanks not doing too bad ATM. Only exam I'm stressing is Science

Fresh

Power member.
GOR said:
Thanks not doing too bad ATM. Only exam I'm stressing is Science

Science is truly a bitch, I took Astronomy and Geology and I didn't get above a C on any test, But for the final i got a B. I was hype. Government isn't to hard just basic knowledge for some of it.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Fresh said:
Science is truly a bitch, I took Astronomy and Geology and I didn't get above a C on any test, But for the final i got a B. I was hype. Government isn't to hard just basic knowledge for some of it.

My science consists of:
Biology
Chemistry
Astronomy
Physics

rip…